"This is precious love and its teaching me everything I need to know."
- james morrison

Friday, July 31, 2009

Hospital Bag


Had a great birthday weekend!

The hubby jump started the last stretch of preparing for the baby by surprising me with a packed suitcase full of things he had purchased to make my hospital stay more comfortable (nice to haves). Among the items are the super soft robe, slippers, and fuzzy socks from Brookstone, a wall and desk calendar specifically for mothers, a list of all the foods I've been craving (he made sure I ate everything from the list all weekend), jolly ranchers for the labor room, coupons for books, and a gift certificate to purchase any remaining items for the hospital (night gown, travel toiletries, books etc). So thoughtful and appropriate to the occasion as always.
So bag is now packed and I have one less thing to worry about, yay!







No comments:

Post a Comment