"This is precious love and its teaching me everything I need to know."
- james morrison

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Danny's pre- Fathers Day

Ooops I totally forgot to write an entry about Fathers Day back in June! I was so quick to post about Mother's day but I guess thats sort of the way of the world though? Mother's Day seems to outshine Father's Day by far. Dannys mom always likes to ask each Mothers Day-- "Do American's even celebrate Fathers Day? tehehe"

Even so, I wanted to write a quick note on what future daddy received in appreciation foreverything he has done for our baby (and me) throughout this pregnancy:

1. tool kit so he can properly put together things for the baby

2. a little girl's fishing rod, so he can eventually take the baby on a father/daughter fishing trip that he's already mentioned

3. a new shirt, just because he hasn't gotten himself any new clothes in a long time

Father's Day may not be as revered as Mother's Day (and rightfully so...no? hehe) but I know our baby is going to having an amazing daddy, so I thought it deserved an entry for our memories.

1 comment:

  1. i think allison is going to get an amazing daddy, too! danny is so sweet!! :-)

    ReplyDelete