"This is precious love and its teaching me everything I need to know."
- james morrison

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

37 weeks

Full term! Yay! I did a little jump for joy last Weds when I officially turned 37 weeks. Its a peaceful feeling knowing that your baby is "fully baked" and now its time to just coast until labor/delivery.

This week I also started to work from home. What a nice little period of time that only really first-time mommies are able to enjoy. Think its a bit different the 2nd time around when you are responsible for a toddler. I feel great and am happy that I have a few weeks to relax, enjoy the amazing weather, and take advantage of sleeping -- since I know that will be a thing of the past once baby arrives!
Today is also hubby's 32nd Birthday. We are going to a Spanish restaurant in DC- I'm looking forward to what will probably be our last dinner out on the town. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment